The WHEEL hanging swing chair is sculptural and dynamic. Its striking circular shape lends itself for use as a functional art piece. The pattern detail is inspired by nature and reminiscent of the veins in leaves, tree branches intersecting, the patterns in dragonfly wings, cracked soil and natural textures.
The chair has been designed to be extremely comfortable and has an open yet enveloping feel. It is hugely relaxing and will embrace your body with its form.
Each one is made by hand, and the core frame is standard to ensure consistency in shape and comfort. Due to the variance of craftsmanship going into each chair, every piece has individualism and uniqueness in some of the pattern detailing. They are ideal for inside or outside use and look gorgeous on a deck, patio, hanging from a branch of a tree or anywhere indoors. One of the finishes that can be chosen is Ferrugrain Black, that has a sensual feel that is soft and suede like to the touch.
- These chairs are made from mild steel and are very durable.
- They are E coated - Environ Protected (like they do on the chassis of a car) for rust resistance.
- They are also powder coated.
- The hanging mechanisms are supplied with black or white nautical rope - in standard lengths, ready for installation.
- Frame colors: Black, White. Custom RAL colors available.
L 76.7 x W 28.3 x D 50.4
L 195 x W 72 x D 128
Studio Stirling products are made to order. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 503-1458 for availability.
FOB Atlanta, GA
Shipping charges will be billed with the final balance prior to releasing the order.
Are you a design professional?
Sign Up to access Trade pricing and other professional resources.SIGN UP