Stripped away from all excess, this hanging chair has a circular frame with a single sheet of leather hanging loose within it, to create a sleek, sexy, and oh so comfortable experience. This chair’s clean lines and its “lightness” makes it a perfect fit for any space.
This is functional art piece was designed in collaboration with Tsepo Makate - South African artist and illustrator – who did the beautiful illustration. Enquire about the range of drawings available on request.
The Leather is hand dyed and then the illustration is carved – also by hand into the leather. Unique variances will thus be found in each one.
Pairing the purity of simple tubular steel or aluminum with the sensual warmth of natural hide - it has a sleek look and an air of functional elegance. Form-fitting comfort perfect both for indoor and covered outdoor spaces.
- These chairs are made from mild steel and are very durable.
- They are E coated - Environ Protected (like they do on the chassis of a car) for rust resistance.
- They are also powder coated.
- Leather with illustration carved into hide.
- The hanging mechanisms are supplied with black or white nautical rope - in standard lengths, ready for installation.
- Frame color: Black
W 39 x D 14 x H 39
W 100 x D 35 x H 100
Studio Stirling products are made to order. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 503-1458 for availability.
FOB Atlanta, GA
Shipping charges will be billed with the final balance prior to releasing the order.
Are you a design professional?
Sign Up to access Trade pricing and other professional resources.SIGN UP