The Melon is inspired by a hammock - but with its structured hard frame it will not fold in and is thus hugely comfortable. It’s organic shape is reminiscent of a slice of fruit like a melon.
It is spacious and comfortable with ample room to relax. It is great for two people - specially when facing each other. An ideal piece to inspire conversation. The pattern detail is inspired by the texture on melon skin, but also by natural textures like the patterns of the veins in leaves, tree branches intersecting, the patterns in dragonfly wings and cracked soil.
They are ideal for inside or outside use and look gorgeous on a deck, patio, hanging from a branch of a tree or anywhere indoors. The chair has been designed to be very comfortable and relaxing. Ideal for ‘chilling’, reading a book or just hanging out.
Each one is made by hand, and the core frame is standard to ensure consistency in shape and comfort. Due to the variance of craftsmanship going into each chair, every piece has individualism and uniqueness in some of the pattern detailing.
- These chairs are made from mild steel and are very durable
- They are E coated - Environ Protected (like they do on the chassis of a car) for rust resistance
- They are also powder coated
- The hanging mechanisms are supplied with black or white nautical rope - in standard lengths, ready for installation
- Frame colors: Black, White. Custom RAL colors available
L 85.8 x W 44.1 x D 39.4
L 218 x W 112 x D 100
Studio Stirling products are made to order. Please email email@example.com or call (800) 503-1458 for availability.
FOB Atlanta, GA
Shipping charges will be billed with the final balance prior to releasing the order.
Are you a design professional?
Sign Up to access Trade pricing and other professional resources.SIGN UP