Juniper House | Signature Seasonal Cocktail
Blueberry Basil Cocktail
Basil lends a delightful herbal twist to this gin based refreshing, fruity cocktail! Perfect to sip on while planning your perfect outdoor living area.
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 3 shredded fresh basil leaves
- 1 1/2 oz gin
- 1/4 oz fresh lime juice
- 1/4 oz simple syrup
- 2 tablespoons raspberries
- Lime wedges and blueberries for garnish
1. Muddle the blueberries, basil, lime juice and simple syrup in a cocktail shaker.
2. Add ice, gin, and shake vigorously.
3. Strain into glass and garnish with blueberries, lime, and optional basil sprig.
Recipe from Merlene Paynter.