The LEAF hanging swing chair is fluid and organic. The chair is inspired by nature and is reminiscent of organic leaf shapes with its veins flowing out from the centre. It is simple and striking in its visual appeal.
The chair has been designed to be extremely comfortable. It is hugely relaxing and will embrace your body with its elegant form.
Each one is made by hand, and the core frame is standard to ensure consistency in shape and comfort. Due to the variance of craftsmanship going into each chair, every piece has individualism and uniqueness in some of the pattern detailing. They are ideal for inside or outside use and look gorgeous on a deck, patio, hanging from a branch of a tree or anywhere indoors. One of the finishes that can be chosen is Ferrograin Black, that has a sensual feel that is soft and suede like to the touch.
- These chairs are made from mild steel and are very durable.
- They are E coated - Environ Protected (like they do on the chassis of a car) for rust resistance.
- They are also powder coated.
- The hanging mechanisms are supplied with black or white nautical rope - in standard lengths, ready for installation.
- Frame colors: Black, White. Custom RAL colors available.
L 75 x W 34 x D 31.6
L 205 x W 88 x D 78
Studio Stirling products are made to order. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 503-1458 for availability.
FOB Atlanta, GA
Shipping charges will be billed with the final balance prior to releasing the order.
Are you a design professional?
Sign Up to access Trade pricing and other professional resources.SIGN UP